Why do you want to work as an integration teacher at CIPPO ?
I have always believed that in order to change the world, you need to have a stronger base which is kids. CIPPO was the first company to take responsibility for kids academically and through social and emotional learning. I believe that CIPPO is not going only to change the kids' future but also mine, as it will help me grow professionally and personally.
Misr International University: English and Spanish at Faculty of Al-Alsun
Zone A = 1,540 EGP
Zone B = 2,090 EGP
Zone C = 2,420 EGP
Sakkara Language School in Maadi
CIPPO Courses -
Integration Teaching CIPPO induction Course
Case Study Digital PPT & Research
English Competency Test
Integration Strategies and behavioural modification principles (40hrs)
Work experience related to psychology, mental health, typical and special education.
2020 - 2022
Dr. Nermine Ismail Language School
Acme Consulting company in India
- Ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
- Ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of
work and school policies.
- Take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate
- Encourage all students to be actively engaged in their learning and in
reviewing their progress against targets.
- Ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere
is always positive.
- Encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
- Create lesson plans for students
- Grade student essays and tests
- Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
- Encourage students to read out loud in class
- Write progress reports for students
- Create tests for students
- Assign essays and homework to students
- Assign books for students to read
Work experience in fields other than psychology, mental health, typical and special education.
Nourhan previously worked as a Grade 4-6 teacher where she was held in high regard. She invests and gives her all when it comes to working with children. Im certain that Nourhan will be to understand exactly what your child's needs are and strive to meet those needs.